We attach importance to the confidentiality of the data of visitors to our site. www.groupe-cyllene.com.
What is personal information ?
Personal information is information relating to an identified natural person or a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements specific to him or her.
Examples of personal data are a person's name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, bank card number, etc.
What personal informations is collected on the site and why ?
The personal informations collected on the site is as follows :
- Login information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, operating system, FAI and browser types ;
- Information about your visits to and use of the Site, including referring source, length of visit, frequency, page views, and navigational paths ;
- Information that you enter when you fill in the fields in the forms on the Site ;
- The information contained in any documents you send us via the Site.
The personal information collected on the site is used for :
- Answer your requests made on the Site from the forms ;
- To send you e-mail notifications that you have expressly requested;
- To send you marketing communications relating to our company if you have expressly given your consent, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time of your wish to stop receiving marketing communications);
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Who collects this information and with whom is it shared ?
The information collected on the Site is collected by the Groupe CYLLENE companies.
We do not provide any information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law or any competent authority.
How is personal information stored ?
The personal information collected is stored with appropriate security measures and is not accessible to third parties.
Our employees are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and have received the necessary training in the protection of personal data.
In addition, our security systems and processes are regularly audited as part of our ISO 27001, SOC 1 TYPE II, SOC 2 TYPE II and HDS certifications.
How long is the personal information collected on the site kept?
Personal data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. They will then be archived with restricted access for an additional period of time in connection with the statutory periods of limitation and legal retention for strictly limited reasons authorized by law. Then they will be deleted
Are cookies used on the site ?
To learn more about cookies, we invite you to consult the page of the CNIL : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/
What is our policy on sensitive personal data?
We do not ask you for any sensitive personal data in our forms and we do not ask you to send us any if there is a blank field.
Personal data considered sensitive includes, but is not limited to, social security numbers, information on race or ethnic origin, religion or other belief, biometric or genetic data, criminal history, trade union membership.
What is CYLLENE's involvement towards links to other websites?
All http://*.groupe-cyllene.com sites may contain links to other websites. Be aware that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another Web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of those sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
What is the commitment of CYLLENE Group companies to safety?
In accordance with the provisions of Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the companies of the CYLLENE Group undertake to implement the appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk.
We also comply with the requirements of our ISO 27001, SOC 1 TYPE II, SOC 2 TYPE II and HDS certifications.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
In accordance with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended, and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, you have :
- A right of access to your personal data,
- A right to rectify your personal data,
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate grounds,
- A right to the deletion of your personal data for legitimate reasons,
- A right to portability of your personal data.
You also have a right to define guidelines on the fate of our data after your death. Without a directive from you, your heirs will be able, after your death, to exercise certain rights over your data such as the right to object.
If you would like more information on your rights, and more particularly on this last right, please go to ” the website of the National Commission for Data Processing and Civil Liberties.
Who can you contact regarding this security policy?
– Either by mail to the following address :
Délégué à la Protection des Données
93-99 Rue Veuve Lacroix
– Either by e-mail to : email@example.com