The ease with which services can be deployed in the Cloud very often leads to an explosion in invoicing, accompanied by an anarchic development of environments. Moreover, the intrinsically upgradable nature of the Cloud and its pricing system makes reading the budget even more of a gray area.
In this context, the inappropriate use of conventional expenditure management processes frequently leads companies to lose control of the costs and the technical control of their IT services.
This is why Cyllene has created FinOps O³, to help you to regain control of your Cloud. Using an approach of technological optimization and adapted financial governance, Cyllene analyzes, optimizes and operates your public infrastructures to maximize cost-effectiveness and performance.
◦ Gathering of invoice elements
◦ Status report on resources
◦ Analysis of distribution of services
◦ Creation of architecture and flow diagrams
◦ Tagging of Cloud services and identification of the associated applications
◦ Identification of consumer services
◦ Creation of Dashboards
◦ Bring out improvements and optimization levers
◦ Estimation of financial profits
◦ Establishment of cost reduction strategies
◦ Resizing of bodies to their right size
◦ Stoppage of processing outside use hours
◦ Deletion or archiving of inactive storage
◦ Application of discount offers (only certain bodies)
◦ Resources optimized within geographical areas
◦ Activation/adjustment of autoscaling
◦ Application of expiration dates
◦ Rationalization of environments (merger pre-prod, CDN deployment ...)
◦ Updated version of bodies
◦ Optimization of licenses
◦ Implementation of financial governance
◦ Definition of a purchasing policy
◦ Creation/dissemination of supply best practices in the Cloud
◦ Creation of Dashboards to monitor expenditure
◦ Predictive analyses of comparison of architecture costs
◦ Implementation of Tags policies
Les cookies sont importants pour le bon fonctionnement d'un site. Afin d'améliorer votre expérience et nos services, nous utilisons des cookies pour collecter les statistiques en vue d'optimiser les fonctionnalités de notre site Web.
Vous pouvez choisir de bloquer certains types de cookies. Sélectionnez votre choix concernant chaque catégorie de cookie. Cliquez sur «soumettre les préférences » pour valider vos choix.
Ces cookies servent à mesurer et analyser l’audience de notre site (nombre de visiteurs, pages vues, durée sur le site, etc.) afin d’en améliorer la performance.
To download our document, please enter your email address